- Composite Resin Fillings: The restoring of lost tooth structure by using materials such as metal, alloy, plastic or porcelain.
- Crown & Bridge (Fixed Prosthodontics): An artificial replacement that restores missing tooth structure by surrounding the remaining coronal tooth structure, or is placed on a dental implant. It is made of metal, ceramic or polymer materials or a combination of such materials. It is retained by applying cement or mechanical means.
- Oral Tooth Extractions
- Anterior Root Canal Therapy
An artificial, removable substitute for some or all of the natural teeth and adjacent tissues. Our doctors have several years of experience working with dentures and other removable oral prosthodontics. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a personalized premium set of dentures that fit comfortably.
- Complete basic and premium Maxillary & Mandibular Dentures
- Basic and premium Partial Maxillary & Mandibular Dentures
- Nitrous (Laughing Gas): An odorless, colorless gas which when inhaled has a calming effect to reduce pain and anxiety.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy: A potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly starts and stops. Our dentist offers a FREE consultation and exam to determine if patients suffer from this disorder. Dr. Siami offers an oral device similar to a mouth guard that is different from the traditional sleep CPAP machine.
PLANMECA PROMAX 3D DIGITAL IMAGING
Planmeca’s ProMax 3D is a VERSATILE and dynamic 2D/3D imaging system that brings new possibilities for diagnostics, treatment planning, and patient counseling. With the ProMax 3D, clinicians can capture 3D volumes in addition to panoramic images and anatomically ACCURATE extraoral bitewings. Volumes ranging from the smallest specialized cases to larger fields of view are available, providing the ability to LIMIT PATIENT RADIATION by restricting dosage to areas of clinical interest